Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tentatively rejoicing.

I am hesitant to even say the words, but I think we are starting to get into a sleep pattern. The last few nights, I have fed Ily at around 10:30-11:00 and then around 4:00 a.m. She has basically slept the other hours with maybe a soother replacement or two.

I have actually been sleeping long enough to dream. In the intense sleep deprivation of the last seven months, I hadn't even realized that I wasn't remembering any dreams. Both of the last two mornings, I have woken up from vivid dreams (which I can't recall at this moment,) but I know I was dreaming. It's a strange sensation. I had forgotten what it was like to wake up from a dream.

Bring on the dreams. Maybe one day, I will miss every hour from 12-6. (A girl can dream, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment